- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Whipped cream
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk until well combined.
- Add in dry ingredients and whisk until no streaks of flour remain and batter is smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup with approximately ⅓ cup of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon on top and before serving.
FYI: The scent of Pumpkin has been reported to stimulate the attraction of men….so watch out ladies!
Note : This post contains two pages
Read our blog about Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes, with additional photos, at Page 1.