No Bake Pumpkin Pie Perfect for Thanksgiving and Fall made with graham cracker crust and super easy pumpkin filling.
This is so amazingly delicious! Can’t wait to make this for Thanksgiving!!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie, also known as refrigerator pumpkin pie, with all the warm, cozy flavors of pumpkin pie, but none of the stress of actually baking a pie, it might be the perfect dessert.
The hardest part is waiting for it to set up! No bake, no eggs, no problems! Don’t know if I will ever make a “traditional “ pumpkin pie again!!!!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
It is nothing new, this recipe was probably in all of our grandmother’s recipe boxes, but there is a reason this pie has stood the test of time. Not only is it super easy, but it is pretty delicious and addictive. I’m even going to call it fail-proof.
The crust is made from scratch and it only takes a few minutes, it tastes better, but if you are going for super easy, feel free to sub in a store-bought graham cracker crust.
The filling takes just minutes to mix together, then you just have to give it some time to chill in the refrigerator. Easy, peasy!
- Graham Cracker Crust ( Graham Crackers, butter, Sugar)
- Pure Pumpkin Puree
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped Topping,
- Whipped Cream (for serving)
Tips for success:
- Whipped topping can be replaced with three cups of fresh whipped cream (from 1.5 cups of heavy whipping cream). Make the whipped cream with ¼ cup of powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla extract to match the flavor and sweetness of Cool Whip.
- Pumpkin Puree. Make sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling for this recipe. Pumpkin pie filling has other ingredients already mixed in.
- Allow the pie to set before serving. Make sure that the pie is fully set when chilling before slicing. The pie will be easy to cut into nice clean slices if completely set.
- Topping: You can use either fresh whipped cream or cool whip for the topping.
- To Store: Cover and store in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. You can also freeze the pie for up to 1 month.
- To Get Clean Slices: Clean your knife between each and every cut. It takes longer, but it’s worth it.
- Try some other toppings: A drizzle of caramel sauce, some chopped nuts, or extra graham cracker crumbs all sound amazing.
- Make Two! It’s just as easy to make one no-bake pumpkin pie as it is to make two of them. Make sure everyone gets a slice!
Can you make this pie in advance?
This pie can easily be made 2-3 days before serving. This is perfect for holidays, gatherings, and more when you have other things to make. However, if you are making this in advance, wait to garnish with the whipped topping on the top of the pie. This is best added when ready to serve.
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow Cakescottage on Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 9×2 inch pie dish or round cake pan. (Make sure the pan is 2 inches deep)
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp butter melted
or 1 graham cracker crust store bought
- 1 - 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 3.4- 3.4 oz box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed or 3 cups freshly whipped cream
- Whipped Cream for serving
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, sugar and butter.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Then spread this mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours (or overnight) until the pie is set.
- Slice and serve topped with the whipped cream and enjoy!