I read an funny article in local paper the other day that said, “The Way You Eat Your Oreo Says Something About You.” According to a survey of over 2000 Oreo lovers, psychologists, and food writers apparently there are three types of Oreo lovers.
Dunkers tend to be energetic, adventurous, and extremely social. 87% of dunkers say milk is their liquid of choice for dunking. Twisters — tend to be emotional, sensitive, artistic, and trendy. Biters are easy going, self-confident, and optimistic. The survey also discovered that more women tend to be dunkers while men tend to be biters. And, Democrats tend to twist, Republicans tend to dunk!
And What about me ?? (I tend to be in first two types) – Twist Oreo apart, eat the side without the icing and drink milk. Then I lick off the icing and drink more milk, and then I eat the last part and finish my cup of milk. I personally think it makes the Oreo last longer ‘cause you get two cookies.
So How Do You Eat Your Oreos? Twist Apart? Dunk in Milk? or Bite Right In? I would like to hear from you, don’t hesitate to comment.
OK, Let’s Get Back to the today recipe, Can i suggest you yet another delicious way to Eat Your Oreo,….Or should I say HEAVEN!? This is one of those desserts you can eat half the pan before you even realize it, so watch out.
- 1 pkg of regular Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 large (5.9-ounce) pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 16 oz cool whips
- 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 2¾ cup milk
- Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor, or take out your frustrations and do with a rolling pin.
- Save about 1 cup to sprinkle on top of dessert when it's done.
- In a small bowl mix remaining crumbs with melted butter.
- Press Oreo crumbs/butter mixture into bottom of 9X13 pan to form a crust.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.
- Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- Spread the Cool Whip/cream cheese/sugar mixture on top of the oreo crust.
- Spread the pudding over the previous layer, then your remaining half of cool whip on top.
- Sprinkle with reserved Oreo crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.