Peach Crisp Bites – delicious bites of summer in convenient, shareable, handheld form. Crispy baked oatmeal cookie crust on the outside, soft peach pie on the inside! You’ll be enjoying this awesome dessert in about 30 minutes.
If you love a good peach crumble and peach cobbler, you’re going to love these peach crisp bites.
Peach Crisp Bites Recipe
- A quicker way to enjoy the flavors of peach crumble and peach cobbler! These bites don’t take much time to make.
- Buttery, crisp, sweet, and warm. Each bite starts with a perfect crunch and journeys into a smooth, caramelized filling with hints of cinnamon and lemon throughout.
- Great to carry with you to parties, picnics, and potlucks!
- Perfect for feeding a crowd!
Peach Crisp Bites Ingredients
- all-purpose flour
- rolled oats
- Cinnamon, nutmeg
- Powdered sugar, brown sugar
- Peach pie filling, (optional)
- Caramel topping (optional)
- Sugar Icing (optional)
- Mini Muffin Pan 24
Oatmeal Cookie Crust Cups
The cups of these peach crisp bites are made from buttery oatmeal cookie dough and baked to crispy perfection.
GOOD IDEA: I used a pestle (from a mortar and pestle set) to press dough neatly to fit a mini tin muffin pan.
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow Cakescottage on Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube
Peach Crisp Bites
- Mini Muffin Tin
Oatmeal Cookie crust
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 12 Tablespoons butter softened
* for the homemade Peach Filling Option
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water or peach juice if use canned
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups peaches peeled and chopped (roughly 2-3 large peaches)
* for the canned Peach Filling option
- 1 can Peach pie filling
- Caramel topping or Sugar Icing optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 24-cup mini-muffin tin.
- In a large saucepan, whisk together sugar,cinnamon, cornstarch, water and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often. Cook until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla and peaches. Cool.
- Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in a large bowl. Cut the butter into the flour mixture with a pastry cutter until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the crust mixture into a mini muffin cup. Press along the bottom and sides to make a “cup”. There will be crust mixture left over.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of peach filling in the crust. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of the remaining crust mixture on the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Use a knife to loosen from pan and they should pop right out.
- Drizzle with sugar icing or caramel topping if desired, or small scoop of vanilla ice cream on a warm, sweet, amazing crisp.