A rice krispie crust filled with creamy lemonade filling, this Lemonade Krispie Dessert recipe will be your favorite summertime treat.
Have you tried frozen lemonade pie?
Lemonade Krispie Dessert is a fun spin on a classic lemonade pie, Rice Krispie Cereal as the crust gives this Lemonade Dessert recipe a great crunch! There are so many flavor possibilities with this easy dessert!
Rice Krispies Crust
Rice Krispies are great to eat and even ‘greater’ to cook with. No Bake season is a go, and if you’re already planning on grinding up some cookies for a graham cracker or Oreo crust, then hold tight for a sec, because Rice Krispie crust may just be the best ever. It’s easy to make. No rolling pins or food processors — just press in the pan and let set.
Normally when it comes to Dessert, the crust is fine, but it’s the filling everyone raves about. And did I mention that this lemonade filling recipe uses only three ingredients?
Yep. And, it’s so easy that even kids can make it, which is fine with me.
Anyway, like I said, this pie is super easy to make.
You just fold the sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping and lemonade concentrate together, pour them all into a rice krispies crust. Keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to eat, and that’s it.
No muss, no fuss, no bake! The lemon flavor is amazing, and it’s perfect for a hot day.
Lemonade Krispie Dessert
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- 6 oz can of frozen lemonade concentrate keep frozen
- Combine Rice Krispies cereal, butter and sugar in a medium bowl. Set aside 1/3 of mixture for topping.
- With back of spoon press remaining mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom of an 8×8 pan or a pie plate. Chill.
- In a large bowl, fold gently the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping until combined, being careful to keep the mixture light and fluffy.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and continue to gently fold. Be sure to avoid letting the mixture get too liquid-y.
- Pour over Rice Krispie crust. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over the top of the lemonade layer. Chill until firm at least 9-10 hours or overnight.