Patriotic Summer Berry Frozen Delight offer a cool and refreshing addition to any 4th of July and Summertime get-togethers.
Do you need a super easy and refreshing dessert for the Fourth of July???
Summer Berry Frozen Delight
Patriotic Summer Berry Frozen Delight offer a cool and refreshing addition to any 4th of July and Summertime get-togethers.Print Pin Rate
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest grated
- 2 cups Greek or plain yogurt
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 oz whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 2 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon juice and zest. Stir in yogurt and marshmallows. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour half of yogurt mixture into a 9 x 13 pan, and sprinkle with half of the strawberries and blueberries. Cover with the remaining yogurt mixture, and decorate the top with the remaining blueberries and strawberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 45-60 minutes before serving. Cut into squares and serve.
- Let it thaw at least for 45 minutes for best results. Hard frozen berries don't give off much taste, so the thaw is necessary.
- Make sure the berries and strawberries are small and thinly sliced to make it easier for kids to eat, since it is frozen hard.