With Super Bowl Sunday approaching at rapid speed, I wanted to get my Super Bowl recipe post up in time to help inspire anyone looking for ideas.
I know what we’re all thinking about these days : Choosing right appetizer dip.
So this is a perfect time of year to introduce ooey, gooey, creamy, cheesy and spicy Jalapeno Popper Dip. it’s a great choice for all of your winter gatherings, and is perfect for any game-day-superbowl-get-togethers you’re planning once the season gets under way. This dip is everything that makes jalapeño poppers so addicting. Something you just can’t seem to pull yourself away from. It has bacon. It has cheese. It has a cheesy, buttery crackercrumb crust.
It’s dip heaven. And it would definitely go well with a Ritz crackers!
Enjoy! With love from our Game Day Table to yours!
- 2 (8-oz) packages of cream cheese, soft
- 6 slices of bacon, diced and cooked crispy
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 4 jalapeno's, chopped and deseeded. (add more if you like it hotter)
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded or Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- 1 cup of crushed crackers or Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ stick of butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine the first 7 ingredients and mix together well.
- Pour in 9x13 baking dish (or something similar)
- In a small bowl, combine crushed crackers,butter and parmesan and sprinkle all over the top of the dip.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes
- Broil for 3 minutes until crackers are browned a little and the dip is bubbly
- Serve with chips, crackers or baguette slices.