There’s nothing like the smell of Cinnamon Roll Casserole coming out of the oven on the Christmas Morning.
What is your Christmas morning breakfast tradition?
Cinnamon rolls are currently at the top of my list, as they will always be a favorite, but I wanted to dress them up a bit for the occasion. Inspired by a few cinnamon roll ideas I’ve seen on Pinterest, why not create something full of cinnamon roll goodness in a breakfast casserole form? So I’ve made my own Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole. And it turned out so fun!
The Ingredients are simple :
Here’s what you’ll need to make Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the easy to print recipe card):
- Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- Maple syrup
How to make Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole:
You’re going to start with a couple of tubes of cinnamon rolls. Easy, right?
You’ll also need the usual ingredients for French toast or Bread Pudding – eggs, milk, a little cinnamon and maple syrup. You can throw pecans and/or raisins into this casserole as well.
First, you’ll whisk together your eggs, milk, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow Cakescottage on Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
- Glass 9X13-inch Pan
- 2 tubes refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing 8 count each
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Open the packages of cinnamon rolls, set icing aside. Break apart the dough into 16 rolls, and cut each into 4-6 pieces. Lay the cinnamon roll pieces in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cinnamon and syrup. Pour over the cinnamon rolls making sure everything is covered.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the rolls are puffed up and slightly browned.
- Remove covers from the icing, microwave for 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over the cinnamon roll casserole. Serve warm and enjoy!