Quick, Easy & No Bake Peaches and Cream Dessert! A refreshing summer dessert to take to a potluck, family reunion, and any other occasion. It’s sure to be a hit!
If you like peaches and cream, here is a great recipe for you.
No Bake Peaches and Cream Dessert
A delicious summer no-bake dessert with a graham cracker crust and fresh peaches sandwiched between two creamy layers. Best with fresh peaches during peach season but you can also use canned peaches so you can enjoy them year-round. If you use canned peaches make sure to drain them. Peaches and Cream Dessert is by far my favorite way to enjoy fresh peaches.
How to make Peaches and Cream Dessert
Layered desserts in general are very easy to make, it is made up of four layers: graham cracker crust, two creamy cheesecake layers and fresh peaches. You don’t even need to warm up that oven to bake up the graham cracker crust.
Make a No-Bake Crust
This delicious buttery crust is super easy :
Place graham crackers in a blender or food processor to make crumbs. Alternatively, you can make crumbs by placing them in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to smash them into crumbs. Mix with softened butter and sugar (per recipe below). Press the mixture into a plate and refrigerate to solidify.
Can You (or Should You) Bake Crust?
This is a totally optional step. There’s really no compelling need to pre -bake Graham cracker crust since the crackers are already baked. However, if your filling needs baking, then naturally the crust will need to go in the oven too. Many cream and layered desserts don’t require baking at all, so why not make it easy on yourself? Some people like the way pre-baking makes a crispier crust with more developed flavor, so it’s up to you. If you decide to bake it, place it in a 350°F oven for 8-9 minutes, being careful not to over-brown it.
Make a Creamy Filling
This light and creamy filling crust is super easy:
In a large bowl using an electric handheld mixer or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat together the powdered sugar and cream cheese until light and smooth. Mix in the vanilla. Pour in the cold heavy cream and mix on low (to avoid spatters) until the mixture starts to come together. Increase the speed to medium-high and mix until the mixture is thick and fluffy.
Sweetness: to moderate the sweetness of this dessert, it’s best to taste your peaches before making the dessert. If they are overly sweet, decrease the powdered sugar in the cream mixture. If they aren’t very sweet, you might consider increasing the amount of powdered sugar by a bit to help the peaches out a little.
Note : It’s highly recommended to make this dessert a day ahead of time and refrigerate it overnight. This will allow it to thicken and makes it easier to cut into slices.
Peaches: also, in case anyone wonders, I haven’t made this or tried it with frozen peaches.
No Bake Peaches and Cream Dessert
- Glass 9X13-inch Pan
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream chilled
- 5-6 fresh peaches peeled, pitted and sliced thinly
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9 x 13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl beat together the powdered sugar and cream cheese until light and smooth. Mix in the vanilla.
- Pour in the cold heavy cream and mix on low until the mixture starts to come together. Increase the speed to medium-high and mix until the mixture is thick and fluffy.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cup of creamy filling in a thin layer onto the cooled graham cracker crust. Layer the sliced peaches over the top of the cream.
- Dollop the remaining creamy filling over the top of the peaches and spread carefully to cover the peaches completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Sprinkle with reserved graham cracker crumbs (you may not use it all), before serving. Cut into pieces, scoop onto a plate and serve.