Lay out crescents on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet as shown below.
Place bacon on each of the triangles.
Top with about 1/3 of the cheese
Carefully spoon eggs over cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese. Fold crescents over (you may have to fold the bacon again to make sure it fits).
Carefully brush dough with 1 tablespoon Olive oil. Sprinkle some caraway seed. Place in oven and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Not to pat myself on the back or anything, but it turn out SO SO GOOD!
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese ( You can use Cheddar as well)
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked but not crisp, turning once. (It will continue to cook in oven.) Set bacon aside;
- Scramble your eggs in skillet. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- On parchment-lined cookie sheet, arrange triangles in a star formation
- (the longer sides of each crescent on the inside with the pointed ends pointing out.)
- Place bacon on each of the triangles.
- Sprinkle ⅓ cup of the cheese onto widest part of dough.
- Carefully spoon eggs over cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Pull points of triangles over eggs and cheese, and tuck under dough to form ring (filling will be visible).
- Carefully brush dough with 1 tablespoon Olive oil;
- Sprinkle some caraway seed
- Place in oven and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes.
- With broad spatula, carefully loosen ring from cookie sheet; slide onto serving platter.
- Slice in between each crescent to make 8 individual pieces.