3-ingredient Caramel Snickerdoodle Bombs is a quick and easy recipe full of gooey caramel filling. Perfect to serve at your next Fall party.
Your family will love these bombs and beg for more.
I’m sure you’re drooling right now over these yummy caramel snickerdoodles!
How to Make Oven-Baked Caramel snickerdoodle Bombs
First, gather your ingredients. You’ll need just 3 ingredients for this delicious snack!
As with every crescent roll recipe, these Caramel snickerdoodle Bombs are ridiculously easy to make. You’ll need just 3 simple ingredients: a can of crescent rolls, caramel candy, and cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Just open the can of crescent rolls, separate each rectangle, and cut each in half into two pieces.
(Or cut into 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch pieces using a pizza cutter, or a sharp knife if using crescent roll sheet) Then place unwrapped caramel candy on each one and wrap and roll each crescent into the ball.
Finally, roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, place on a baking sheet, and bake. After 15 mins of baking time, the ooeyest-gooeyest Caramel snickerdoodle Bombs are ready to be devoured.
They are the best to eat when they are warm, just be careful, caramel filling inside the bombs is really HOT!!! So you better wait for a while to cool them or you might burn your tongue.
Tips for Success
- Cut each crescent roll triangle in half lengthwise into two pieces – that’s the bomb part of this recipe.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment for easy clean-up and to prevent sticking.
- Some caramel filling may leak from the crescent rolls while cooking. This will not affect the taste.
- When cutting the crescent dough triangles, you can use a pizza cutter wheel or a knife.
- You can dust the surface with flour. Lay the dough flat
- Don’t cut the bake time short, you want to make sure all the dough is baked through!
- You can either use the regular crescent rolls (what I prefer) or you can use crescent roll sheets but you’ll need to cut into triangles using a pizza cutter, or a sharp knife.
- Adjust the sugar and/or cinnamon to your particular tastes – you can make these as sweet or spicy as you like!
- These are best served warm from the oven, so the caramel is soft and gooey!
- Reheat before serving – Place bombs in the microwave for a couple of seconds, or warm them in a low oven for a few minutes, just to get them gooey again!
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow Cakescottage on Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent roll dough or Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 bag caramel candies
- 1 cup of cinnamon/sugar blend
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough and tear apart each piece where dough is perforated, and cut each crescent roll triangle in half into two pieces.
- (Or cut into 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch pieces using a pizza cutter, or a sharp knife if using crescent roll sheet)
- Place a caramel candy in the center of each dough piece. Wrap it gently around caramel, then form into a ball. Roll it in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place them onto a baking sheet leaving about 1″ apart. Bake 10-12 minutes or until they’re firm and puffy.
- Serve warm, so caramel is soft and gooey!