Tempted by Cheesecake…..Sure why not? With Halloween and Thanksgivin coming up in a few weeks I figured I would tempt you with some Oreo mini Cheesecake.
Since It’s practically a tradition that this time of year, anything that can possibly be flavored with pumpkin and/or pumpkin pie spice will be flavored with them. The list gets longer with every passing autumn.
Did you hear? … The pumpkin flavor craze has infiltrated our favorite cookie, and while they aren’t available in stores yet, according to a few lucky people who have gotten their hands on the them – new flavor combination will be a huge hit ! So I decide to jump into that train and add some pumpkin flavor to classic Oreo mini Cheesecake.
Still Here ?
Pumpkin and cinnamon flavored cheesecake filling on Oreo crumbs crust, finished with a swirl of Cool Whip.
Sounds good ?
Ok, follow me to the kitchen and Let’s Make A new favorite Oreo Cheesecake.
- Oreo crust:
- ¾ cup Oreo crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 packages cream cheese, softened (8oz)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- garnish with cinnamon or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and make sure to grease 12 cup muffin pan so they will come out easily.
- To make the crust: process Oreo crumbs in a food processor until ground.
- Mix in butter. Press evenly into the pan. Bake until firm, 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar on medium high speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the pumpkin until well combined.
- Next add in the egg, sour cream, flour and vanilla just until well mixed.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg; mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture over the slightly cooled crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from sheet and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon and/or pecans.
These bite size cheesecakes are also incredibly cute and they will look perfect on your holiday table for Halloween and/or Thanksgiving.