No Bake Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect Thanksgiving or Halloween dessert for a crowd! Creamy homemade pumpkin cheesecake on top of a graham cracker crust, top it with whipped cream or serve a la mode!
Looking to make some easy and festive treats this Thanksgiving?
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
When it comes to the holidays, I absolutely love no bake cheesecakes. Yes, I love all my cheesecake recipes, but with no-bake cheesecake you get the luscious, creamy flavors you expect with a fraction of the time.
Plus, because these cheesecakes are made in individual servings, they’re great for serving at parties or part of a Thanksgiving dessert table.
Ingredients you’ll need
This recipe comes together quickly when you have everything prepped. Take note of anything that needs softening!
- Graham crackers, or gingersnaps
- Unsalted butter, melted
- Softened cream cheese
- Powdered (confectioners’) sugar
- Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Heavy Whipping cream or Cool Whip
You’ll also need 8 baking cups or panettone baking cups (I used 2 3/8 x 2 Inch ) or mini springform pan.
EVERYTHING TO LOVE ABOUT MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES
- Nothing screams fall like a piece of pumpkin cheesecake. We make our pumpkin cheesecake with cream cheese and whipped cream, which gives it an extra creamy texture!
- Layer creamy pumpkin cheesecake on a graham cracker crust. Then, we top it with whipped cream topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice!
- This is an easy make-ahead dessert. Thanksgiving dinner can be super busy – these mini cheesecakes can be set in the refrigerator overnight so you don’t have to fuss with it in the morning.
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow Cakescottage on Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube
No Bake Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs 7-8 whole crackers
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Prepare 8 baking cups or panettone baking cups (I used 2 3/8 x 2 Inch ) or mini springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Stir until well combined.
- Press evenly in the paper cups with shot glass, to make firm layer. Chill in the fridge whilst you do the rest!
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add in pumpkin puree, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice and mix until fully incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream until well blended and no streaks remain.
- Scoop the pumpkin cheesecake filling over the graham cracker crusts and smooth out the tops. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream, salted caramel sauce, Graham cracker crumbs and/or chopped pecans before serving.