The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make.
Let’s keep things delicious, people.
Because it’s Tuesday and that means you (and I) need some yummy to get through the rest of the week. This is an incredible and by far one of the easiest mushroom side dishes I have ever made.
Actually – now that I’m thinking about it – calling these roasted mushrooms medleys “side dish” diminishes their value. They’re going to steal the scene and overshadow all others dishes. They are the true “simple” stars. SIMPLY AS THAT, just slice up your mushrooms, toss them with some olive oil, parsley, garlic, rosemary and sage and throw them on the baking sheet. There’s little-to-no cooking involved. Just some toss and turning and some roasting in the oven.
- 2 Pounds Fresh Mushrooms
- Marinade :
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Sage
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wipe the mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth and trim stems.
- Slice the mushrooms into pieces no larger than 2 inches in size.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and herbs.
- Add in mushrooms and toss together to evenly coat.
- Evenly spread the mushrooms on a medium baking sheet or ovenproof casserole dish large enough to fit all of the mushrooms.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove mushrooms from the oven about halfway through and flip them a few times, then return sheet to oven.
- Remove from the heat, and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.
Done and done. Now how easy is that?
Try it soon, you won’t regret it!