Rich, warm and comforting white chocolate pudding, served with decadent semi-sweet white chocolate sauce, represents everything I love about the holidays.
There are certain desserts that should only be prepared when you are sure you will be able to share with others. White Chocolate Bread pudding is one of those. This recipe is absolutely delish. It’s easy and decadent. Perfect for a holiday party.
White Chocolate Bread Pudding with White Chocolate Sauce
- 7-8 cups bread cubed into 1-inch
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 18 oz white chocolate coarsely chopped and divided
- 7 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan over medium heat combine 3 cups whipping cream, milk and sugar. Bring to simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and whisk in 12oz chocolate until melted and smooth. Let sit to cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine yolks and eggs to blend. Slowly whisk in warm chocolate mixture to combine. Whisk in vanilla. Gently fold in the bread cubes, and let soak for 30 minutes. Pour into the prepared pan, and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, then uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. While the bread pudding is baking, make the white chocolate sauce.
- Use a microwave-safe bowl to heat the white chocolate with the heavy-cream for a minute. Stir until chocolate has completely melted. Pour over each bread pudding serving. Top with vanilla ice cream.
just place them on a baking sheet and bake them at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until
they’re dry but not toasted.
* You can make this the night before and pop it in the oven for breakfast – it
actually gets better if it sits overnight!